« Home | Ego-licious survey Crap » | Proof....For all you who doubted it. » | Cursing » | Prospects for greatness » | It's About Time!! » | Justice is Not Just Blind Anymore! » | My Blogs Suck » | Online quzzes are for narcissistic jerks » | A Fallcious Response » | Blogging Blogs #3 » 

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 

I am kind of hungry

You know, the pressure is just too much. I want to post on my blog, but I want it to be interesting as well. I would prefer if it be funny, poignant, educational if possible. But it's just too much. I can't spew forth golden streams of pure truth every fucking day. It's just too hard. So what am I going to do about it?

I'm going to find anything, anyone, and any reason whatsoever to blame it on, except myself. The reason that I've settled on is, of course, you, the reader. You're the one that puts this pressure on me.

I hope you're proud of yourself.

I don't actually have much faith these days.

Post a Comment
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.