« Home | Justice is Not Just Blind Anymore! » | My Blogs Suck » | Online quzzes are for narcissistic jerks » | A Fallcious Response » | Blogging Blogs #3 » | Blogging Blogs #2 » | Blogging Blogs #1 » | The most important holiday on the internet » | Here's the Deal » | Reading Other People's Blogs Leads To Paranoia » 

Monday, February 06, 2006 

It's About Time!!

Well, it's about time I related the sordid tale.

Okay, here's the deal. It was a few weeks ago, maybe one, maybe two, but it was definitely more than six days, that I was alone, in my basement, bored, and slightly drunk. I also had a credit card and a very fast, high speed internet connection. This is a bad combination of conditions to be afflicted with. Or rather, it's a bad combination of conditions for me to be afflicted with.

In short, I was surfing around, researching the plausibility of hosting my own domain. Instead of doing what I ought to do, which was research it for no less that a week, I impulsively found something that looked like a good deal (and as it turns out, it's actually a pretty decent one) and entered some digits, gave out a lot of personal information, not the least of which included my address, home phone number, credit card number, my real name, and the IP address to my heart, and now, here I am, with my own domain, complete with email addresses, and plenty of server space (of which, currently .22% is used). So then I kicked myself for three days because I had no idea what to do with it.

And then it hit me. I like wikis. I like anarchy. I like relationship advice columns. Why don't I combine the three? I enlisted the initial help of a few of my good friends, I got it off the ground. Now, to unveil, for all the world to ridicule: Doctor Kuha's Office, The Healthy Heart's Anarchist Wiki!

Absolutely any time. The wierd thing was, actually setting it up wasn't that hard. It took about 4 hours to figure out how, and then about 10 minutes to actually implement it.

Haha! I think Morgan would be happy to hear you say that!

That's awesome! I like the points about the govt., but if Bush is googling the web, then you didn't see anything!

Post a Comment
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.