« Home | It's About Time!! » | Justice is Not Just Blind Anymore! » | My Blogs Suck » | Online quzzes are for narcissistic jerks » | A Fallcious Response » | Blogging Blogs #3 » | Blogging Blogs #2 » | Blogging Blogs #1 » | The most important holiday on the internet » | Here's the Deal » 

Thursday, February 09, 2006 

Prospects for greatness

So I need money. Doesn't everyone? So I went to my dad, said, "Hey, Pops, I notice that your company doesn't have a website. And not only that, but I need money and happen to have all of the software that one would presumably need to make one for you. So, hey, since nepotism seems to be a pretty common thing for us, why would you hire some firm to do it, when I could give it the personal touch that Kuha Construction deserves?"

He said yes. And this is what I've created:

The Super Cool Kuha Construction Website!


Obviously, it's still under construction. (get it?) But pay extra careful attention to the Flash slideshows that I created under the projects heading. I think I put the appropriate spin on the products that we offer.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.