« Home | Proof....For all you who doubted it. » | Cursing » | Prospects for greatness » | It's About Time!! » | Justice is Not Just Blind Anymore! » | My Blogs Suck » | Online quzzes are for narcissistic jerks » | A Fallcious Response » | Blogging Blogs #3 » | Blogging Blogs #2 » 

Saturday, February 25, 2006 

Ego-licious survey Crap

Four Jobs I've Had:
Construction Worker
Ski-lift operator
Banker Proof operator
Science Museum Docent

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
HurlyBurly
Naked Lunch
FLCL
Brazil

Four Places I've Lived:
Bemidji, MN
Colorado Springs, CO
Kailua, HI
Jacksonville, FL

Four TV Shows I love: (love? hmm...)
Simpsons
Family Guy
The Office
Daily Show

Four Places I've Vacationed:
England
Mexico
Canada (Winnipeg Folk Festival)
Red Lodge, Montana

Four of My Favourite Dishes:
Steak
Pasta (Fettucini Alfredo)
Meat Loaf (My mom makes the best)
Anything that features potatoes

Four Sites I Visit Daily:
The Anarchist Wiki
Froydburger
Wikipedia
Milk and Cookies

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
England
Japan
Mexico
Oblivion

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.