« Home | Reading Other People's Blogs Leads To Paranoia » | Sammy The Rat » | The Antichrist? We Should Be So Lucky! » | The Kicker » 

Monday, January 23, 2006 

Here's the Deal

So, what happened was this: I came home from playing that new Cranium Turbo Edition (brilliant but sadistic game) at my girlfriend's mom's house and was going to post a review of either that game, or come up with something actually clever or itneresting. But instead, I started playing around with Netflix, which is the most brilliant thing in the world.

I got sucked in, reviewing movies left and right. Oh my god, it's addicting. And so now, it's 2:30 AM... And you guys have the pleasure of reading the most boring thing I've ever written anywhere at any point in time! Ha!

Do you want me to participate in "My Blog Sucks Day" or not?

Post a Comment
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.