« Home 

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 

The Kicker

This is the blog I never intended to create. But since my other blog is written by a very evil person, I thought maybe it would be a good idea to get one rolling that's about my real feelings on issues (as if they didn't shine through in some way or another at Dr Kuha's Office).

This blog stands to be significantly more boring, or aggravating, because when people get serious, and I say this in all seriousness, people do one of two things: they get really angry, or they lose interest right away. No one wants to actually talk things through about anything.

I had a conversation with an old friend last night, an old friend that I hadn't seen in a while. And while it was "good" to see him again, when the conversation got "deep," and I found myself disagreeing with him, I felt myself close off. I resisted it as best I could, and managed to keep the conversation civil without swinging off into sleepy boredom time (life is all about extremes), it was difficult.

The point is, this blog could be aggravating or boring. While the former is preferable, neither are completely desireable. We'll see how it goes.

kill him. or her. whichever.

Post a Comment
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.